Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Microsoft TS2 Event Survey

Dear Microsoft,

Hi, Is this for real?????

> Thank you for attending the Microsoft TS2 Event from August 1, 2007 - December 20, 2007.

I would think that if I were at an event that lasted that long I would remember it. Wait, let me ask my wife if she remembers me being gone that long. I'll get back to you.

Thanks.

Regards,
Allen
================================================

From: Feedback@MicrosoftTS2.com [mailto:Feedback@MicrosoftTS2.com]
Sent: Wed 2/20/2008 12:05 PM
To: Allen Miller
Subject: Reminder - Microsoft TS2 needs your feedback

Dear Allen Miller,

Thank you for attending the Microsoft TS2 Event from August 1, 2007 - December 20, 2007. You have been invited to complete the TS2 Event Satisfaction Survey. The goal of this survey is to measure the effectiveness of our events and help us gain deeper insight on how we can improve your relationship with the Microsoft Partner Program. By completing the survey and sharing your feedback, you will help us gain additional insight on your interaction with the Microsoft Partner Program tools and resources while helping us to improve your overall experience with TS2 Events.

No comments: